- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|SOUTHERN CROSS HEALTH INSURANCE|
|Southern Cross Health Insurance (Health Insurance)|
|Get privately covered with Southern Cross Health Insurance. Pick between 'surgery only' and then additional options. They are very flexible, allowing you to build the plan that is best suited to you. You can apply online in just a few minutes to obtain your quote.|
|Location: Waikato, New Zealand|
1. There are 11 policies to choose from (see details) and you can add to each one depending on your needs and budgets.
2. A clear and informative website.
3. Flexible policies.
4. Southern Cross pay out more claims than any other health insurer.
5. Financially strong company.
6. Non profit organisation.
1. You will have to apply to each policy in order to obtain an excess cost and a policy cost.
Online advisors service.
|Policy Name: Health Insurance|
|Policy Cost: Varies|
|Policy Deductable: Varies|
|Cover Type: 11 policies available|
|Cover Level: Standard|
|Cover Detail: |
Plan options below:
7. First Cover
8. HospitalCare and Hospital & SpecialistCare.
11. Critical Illness.
|Application Methods: Online/phone|
|Underwriter: Southern Cross Medical Care Society|
For anyone looking to purchase health insurance.
New Zealand residents only.
Available to New Zealand residents.
All members over 16 years old get a Membership card that entitles them to discount vouchers and savings on a wide range of health and wellbeing products and services from Southern Cross partners.
|Health Type: Medical Insurance|
|Southern Cross (Which Way To Pay - 19/2/2013)|
Southern Cross is ranked 5 out of 5